Utena_Tenjou Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Heres something I made for my little brother WolfWood, he told me excactly how to make(I chose the pic ^^) IMO it's one of the best banners I've done so far, I can't wait until I get photoshop.
Phantom Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 haha! thats neat!!!! .... ..i like... im not even gona rate.. its too cool...maybe not all techy but its kew.
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 ^^; thanks. I'm thinking of making a Trigun banner for myselfI plan on my banners looking a lot more techincal as soon as I get to use a better program.
No-Name Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 very cool banner, i like it a lot. and where'd you get the font for yours? Not the faded one but the one in front? If you don't have a location a name would be great because I'm lookming for a font like that. Thanks0
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 24, 2002 Author Posted July 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]very cool banner, i like it a lot. and where'd you get the font for yours? Not the faded one but the one in front? If you don't have a location a name would be great because I'm lookming for a font like that. Thanks0 [/B][/QUOTE] My sister got it from a friend(she got power puff girl, disney, and harry potter font also) but I don't know excactly who.
Guest Kaizer_Boy Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I liked it alot. I've got something to compare. But it's not that good like yours.
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 It's not that great..all my banners are the same.
Mist Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1] I think some one has an excessive amount of clothing in the humble department...I think it's great. Good job![/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now