Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heres something I made for my little brother WolfWood, he told me excactly how to make(I chose the pic ^^)

IMO it's one of the best banners I've done so far, I can't wait until I get photoshop.
Guest wolfwood
Posted
all hail the geat banner maker
Guest wolfwood
Posted
thanks utena for the banner!:)
Posted
very cool banner, i like it a lot. and where'd you get the font for yours? Not the faded one but the one in front? If you don't have a location a name would be great because I'm lookming for a font like that. Thanks0
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]very cool banner, i like it a lot. and where'd you get the font for yours? Not the faded one but the one in front? If you don't have a location a name would be great because I'm lookming for a font like that. Thanks0 [/B][/QUOTE]

My sister got it from a friend(she got power puff girl, disney, and harry potter font also) but I don't know excactly who.
Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
I liked it alot. I've got something to compare. But it's not that good like yours.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I think some one has an excessive amount of clothing in the humble department...I think it's great. Good job![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...