Mitch Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sensei-San [/i] [B]Isn't this a favourites topic??? :) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]Yeh, this would be a favorites topic. But as long as it's open, I usually give my 2 cents.[/color]
Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] I believe so, but it's a very well developed one, and everyone's not going: "-DBZ Theme Song" without any insight, so I think it's alright. Anyway, here are some of my favorites: -Opening Theme for Scryed (So catchy) -Opening Theme for Sorcerous Stabber Orphen (It's very catchy, and upbeat, too) -Cruel Angel Thesis (Evangelion Theme Song) -Tank! (Cowboy Bebop Opening Theme) -Pretty much any Cowboy Bebop song, but [i]Rain[/i] is right behind [i]Tank![/i] -And there's so many more, that I can't think of. [/color]
Jeebs Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 - "Moonlight" and "The Answers" (Megaman X6 opening songs) - "Though the Night" (Outlaw Star opening song) - "Rock the Dragon" (DBZ opening song) It's not anime but "Melodies of Life" has been stuck in my head ever since I beat Final Fantasy IX.
Guest aki mikage Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 i really don't know much: hohoemi no bakudan, all ending songs- yyh ohayou- hxh it's gonna rain, 1/3, 1/2, sobakasu, dame, and other rk songs ghost sweeper opening and ending anata dake mitsumete'ru- really love this song... dunno y trust, himegoto- vandread mystic eyes, yakusoku wa iranai- escaflowne peony pink, welcome to the metallic party- clam campus detectives scarlet, one~ kono yo ga hatete mo hanarenai- ceres groovy, catch you catch me- ccs for real, tight rope- saiyuki cruel angel thesis- evangelion kaze wa mirai ni fuku- trigun my heart iidasenai your heart tashikametai, congratulations- aa! megami-sama akai hana wo- you're gonna change to the flower, save my heart, everlasting train, crawl- edens bowy cyber team in akihabara's ending song burn-up excess' opening oji the section chief (dunno the real title) ending song el hazard 1's opening song el hazard 2's ending song kuchibiru ni negai o komete, mahou no stage fancy lala shiawase na kibun- fancy lala akazukin cha cha's opening and ending song moonlight densetsu- sailormoon (i'm not really familiar w/ the spelling... correct me if i'm wrong) yume mite iyou, geki! teikoku kageki-dan- sakura wars yamerarenai yamerarenai- tenchi muyo tenshi no yasuiki, rururu- yoko yamamoto asu no egao no tame ni, kyou kara kyou e- gate keepers (is the spelling correct... too lazy to check) and many more.....??? i think i forgot some....... ;) :wigout:
BlackShadowmon Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B] [color=blue]I like When The Cherry Blossom Starts To Bloom too. Wasn't that in the last ep of Tenchi Muyo, or was it Universe? I found some more songs that I like. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure it was the last episode of Universe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now