Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How do u consider yourself...........mentally????


So are you..........  

  1. 1. So are you..........

    • Straight
      1
    • Straight but some help involved
      5
    • Middle status (can decide whether stay straight or psycho)
      8
    • Psychotic freak
      3
    • A crazy @$$ mofo
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]man, look at this
im gone for only two hours and already
theres 6 ppl who are crazy @$$ mofos
inbelievable [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]*AHEM!* Are you trying to say that I'm [u]not[/u] a crazy @$$ mofo? Huh? Well d@mn you too then![/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]did it look like i was naming ppl?????? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Well, it did, actually...So..make that 7 crazy @$$ mofos, if ya didn't count me, an keep it 6 if ya did...K? Coz I liketa think of myself as [i]unique[/i] whether or not you guys think I'm mad ain't my problem,...but name the special 6!
*crosses finguz*
plz say my name plz say my name plz say my name
:D j/k[/b]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm an @ss crazy mofo!!!.. or is it a mofo crazy @ss??? I dunno its one of the three, but i sure as hell am!!! Im a maniac, MANIAC on the floor, and I'm dancin like I've never danced before!!!:sleep:[/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I'm a deranged gerbil, how much more ****ed up in the head can I get? :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]well, at least u guys are man enough to admit that ur a little "off"
whoever picked straight will never stay straight in their lives permanently unless theyre goin through sometihng [/B][/QUOTE]

heh yeah, man we have alot of mofo's here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...