OtakuBoards

How do u consider yourself...........mentally????

Ice Dragon v2

So are you..........  

1. 1. So are you..........

• Straight
    • Straight but some help involved
    • Middle status (can decide whether stay straight or psycho)
    • Psychotic freak
    • A crazy @$$ mofo

I'm a crazy@$$ mofo so no one piss me off ya' hear! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies. The space underneath my porch and house is getting a bit crowded not to mention stinky. Don't those corpses ever take showers? D***! Muahaha.... Uh oh that little voice is talking to me again.... Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the floor.... LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!! :devil:

Well I'm not a crazy@$$ mofo. I can be when I want to, but everyone can be a little crazy every now and then. I usually write poems and songs and such to express feelings I am experiencing or have experienced, or things that have happened to me in my life. That really helps when you can pull a little bit of hatred out of you have stuffed down inside and keep it on a piece of paper instead of stuffed down in me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Well I'm not a crazy@$$ mofo. I can be when I want to, but everyone can be a little crazy every now and then. I usually write poems and songs and such to express feelings I am experiencing or have experienced, or things that have happened to me in my life. That really helps when you can pull a little bit of hatred out of you have stuffed down inside and keep it on a piece of paper instead of stuffed down in me. [/B][/QUOTE]hmmmm interesting

Guest Voodookanaka
Depends on what mood im in, im very boring and quite for a while then its like being hit by electriity and my braind and body kick into overdrive and I think wierd things scare ppl and do daft stuff..... go figure

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]i'm not weird i'm unique!:wigout: NOT I"M A FREAKOZOID yeahahahahahahahaha must kill hahahahaha:devil: j/k [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Okay...Lotza help needed here.....:cross: :wigout: :cross: :wigout: :cross: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]i'm not weird i'm unique!:wigout: NOT I"M A FREAKOZOID yeahahahahahahahaha must kill hahahahaha:devil: j/k [/B][/QUOTE]

[I]Touchs backspace on the back of the neck and he falls over asleep.[/I]

Sorry, he was starting to scare me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]

[I]Touchs backspace on the back of the neck and he falls over asleep.[/I]

Sorry, he was starting to scare me. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Jes ta let u know....backspace is a she....[/color]