conpiracymonki Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [b] So let me get this straight...the dog was actually [i]in[/i] the doggy bag? roflmao *ahem* Sorry,...ADD,..I make things up when I'm not paying attention. So...u were saying[/b]
Desert Shadow Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]I can be either. A wise old hatter. A being of supernal wisdom.... Living amongst life of full.... Or i could eat a hot dog and be a bucket. DOIK![/b] :cross:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 man, look at this im gone for only two hours and already theres 6 ppl who are crazy @$$ mofos inbelievable
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 well now, i see that there is one straight person among us. but how long can he stay straight????? i doubt it if a person is straight throughout their lives
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]man, look at this im gone for only two hours and already theres 6 ppl who are crazy @$$ mofos inbelievable [/B][/QUOTE] [b]*AHEM!* Are you trying to say that I'm [u]not[/u] a crazy @$$ mofo? Huh? Well d@mn you too then![/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 did it look like i was naming ppl??????
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]did it look like i was naming ppl?????? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Well, it did, actually...So..make that 7 crazy @$$ mofos, if ya didn't count me, an keep it 6 if ya did...K? Coz I liketa think of myself as [i]unique[/i] whether or not you guys think I'm mad ain't my problem,...but name the special 6! *crosses finguz* plz say my name plz say my name plz say my name :D j/k[/b]
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]Well, I guess you could say that, or not...but rather,...you [i]should[/i][/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 well which one do u want unique or just plain crazy????
White Digivise Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I would have to say that I can bounce around on myself. Sometimes I don't what to be crazy, but it is so much fun, scary your friends and all. *Smiles* :)
RicoTranzrig Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Usually I'm calm in public...but don't let that fool you...I'm crazy, very crazy.:D
PiroMunkie Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm an @ss crazy mofo!!!.. or is it a mofo crazy @ss??? I dunno its one of the three, but i sure as hell am!!! Im a maniac, MANIAC on the floor, and I'm dancin like I've never danced before!!!:sleep:[/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 It'll be the crazy áss mofo...I'm gonna get into my straight jacket now cause it's getting a bit cold...and go to my padded house.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 dammit, i knew i left something out: DERANGED MANIAC
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I'm a deranged gerbil, how much more ****ed up in the head can I get? :confused:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 well, at least u guys are man enough to admit that ur a little "off" whoever picked straight will never stay straight in their lives permanently unless theyre goin through sometihng
Little Gohan Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]well, at least u guys are man enough to admit that ur a little "off" whoever picked straight will never stay straight in their lives permanently unless theyre goin through sometihng [/B][/QUOTE] heh yeah, man we have alot of mofo's here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now