Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry it took so long. I got caught up in family business.

The first match is The Mirage Team VS. The Igniters!

Time of Day: Night
Location: Desert

All members of both teams, please check in, and then the fight will begin.
Posted
[I]Lauren,Alex,Ted and Ked sat at a small table infront of a large screen,About show a match between The "Igniters" And the "Mirage"Teams.Lauren took a sip from her sprite and watched the screen unfixitdly,even though the match hadnt even started yet,She was going to watch the stratigies of both teams,because if she won her first match,she would be up against the Loser of this Match.She turned to Alex Kords,Her best friend.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Who do you think is gonna win?
[B]Alex:[/B]I'm not a Zoid expert like you,pal.So dont be asking me.
[I]Lauren laughed along With Ted and Ked.[/I]
Posted
*sigh* "Too bad im not out there" K.D. thought to himself. "Oh well, more money for me" he said as he sat back in his chair to watch the upcoming match. He took a long sip of his whitechocolate mocha, "hmm... i wonder where everyone is."
Posted
Ryowa, Zee, Kye and Zack were sitting in the lounge where the other warriors were drinking their dring and eating their diners.

Ryowa: The Mirage Team is going to win.

Zee: And how do you know!!

Ryowa: Because my instincs say it and I always follow my instincs.

Zack: Yea like for the past months you instincs cost us 2,000 dollars.

Ryowa: Heehehe....Uh back to the battle now. Ermmm...

Ryowa and his team watched as the warriors setted up for the battle.
Guest pyro_kai
Posted
[I]jamison stood next to the Z-FOX smiling as he watched the match from a hover monitor his fire red hair blowing in the a/c's draft speaking to himself in his usuall calm tone[/I]

Jamsion: if this is all they have then i am a shoe in to win this tournament

[I]he then climbs the z-fox's leg as he hops into the cockpit the hoverscreen following him as he starts doing his diagnostics checks [/I]
Posted
Both teams recieved the signal to start.

Aaron, Orion, Alex and Gina climbed into their Zoids and started their systems.

Aaron: Everyone ready?

Orion: I'm ready to rumble.

Alex: Alex checking in. I'm ready.

Gina: You know I'm prepared. Let's battle.

All four Zoids leapt forward, using their infrared sensors. They sighted the four enemy Zoids, waiting.

Aaron: Attack!
Posted
Orion: I'll cover you from behind.
[fires long range shell cannon spraying the battle field]
Orion: If anything I'm gonna hit one by luck. I'd better start amiing.
Posted
Aaron: Orion, give us some fire support. Gina, Alex, spread out to the sides. I'll go up the middle and attack.

Aaron armed his Shock Cannons and Shrapnel Cannons, waiting for the Igniters to attack.
Posted
I told you I had a guest. The second I posted you logged off. Check the post times, you can learn a lot from them...

Hiro to Axel: I almost got him in range. Man this is easy...

Axel: Ok, I'll lure him closer.

Axel to Orion: You may have got one of my missile launchers, but I have three more! *Fires all three, one hits a leg, the others hit the core of the zoid*

Hiro: I got him now! *Fires a Long Range Shot, taking out Orion's Shock Cannon* Haha!
Posted
Aaron: All Zoids pull back. Only fire from long range!

All four Zoids ran back to their starting point and began to fire their Long Range Shell Cannons. All of them impacted on Axel's Zoid, disabling one of his Multimissile Launcher.
Posted
Tom come up to them from behind...

Tom: You obviously forgot about me! *fires his multi Misslies, hitting all of the Mirage members*

Suddenly, the Grand Tortise crawled it's way to the center of the battlefield. Something was wrong, the Death ZaberFang was nowhere to be found...

Hiro to Axel: Good plan!
Posted
Aaron: Split up and take a Zoid each! I'll take Axel.

He turned his Infrared scanners on and found the Death Zaberfang, and attacked, pouring all of its weapons into it and disabling his left back leg.

Aaron: HA! Take that!
Posted
They expected his plan, the zoid fell...

Axel: Wow, I'm not frozen yet. *Checks the system, he can't move* ...crap! But there is still one thing I can do...

Axel fires all the rounds he has left...
Posted
Tom makes a bumpy landing, he couldn't fly that well, but he could still move around. He fires the shrapnel cannon at Orion's zoid, taking out it's back right leg. Axel's shots finally connect, all of the mirage team zoids are knocked back with heavy damage.
Posted
Oron fires both shrapnel cannns and multi missile launchers at Tom's zoid trying to gt rid of it. He destroys his multi missile launcher and hits his body.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...