Dragon Fou Lu Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 i don't have any of the pieces and even if i had all 5 , i would just use them for show not in a duel. :p
gouf Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 yeah ojia board is pretty cool i seen it like mabey twice? i can't rember. i found a pic of it[IMG]http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1704_10000775[/IMG]
Hyper Posted September 22, 2002 Author Posted September 22, 2002 maybe you should get a picture of the other cards in the combo as well.
gouf Posted November 18, 2002 Posted November 18, 2002 i hve a picture of every good card they have every made good as in popular or powerful but it takes me a while to find the pictures i have the other ones though there just really small
Kinetic Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 [color=darkblue] I have 1 piece on my Yu-Gi-Oh 5 (Gameboy Advance) ROM and Emulator but I have none in real life. Apparently, it's not that hard to get the pieces in the Yu-Gi-Oh 5. All you do is battle Yugi and right before you get your cards from winning, save your progress so you can get new random cards each time. My friend has Exodia and 3 Sangans, all you need is two Black Forest Witches and there you have it. [/color]
Hyper Posted November 19, 2002 Author Posted November 19, 2002 You can only have Two Sangans in a deck.:)
Kinetic Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 [color=darkblue] That sucks to be him :p The only thing I don't like about the game is that it's all in Japanese, so you have to figure out everything and it's really confusing. [/color]
Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 il wope yar asses even without exodia with my "nice" deck HEHEHE
iggy Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 I have 4 I just need one more and I'll kick *** That would come great with my deck mostly built on Powerful monsters I just need one more. (left leg).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now