Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How many Exodia cards do you have?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. How many Exodia cards do you have?

    • None. I will lose every duel!
      11
    • Just one. A beacon of hope!
      2
    • Two. I wish I had more..
      1
    • Three.Thats good enough
      0
    • Four. Just one more!!!
      2
    • All Five!! I am invincible!
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]I have them all but the head..... One more card and my deck will be complete *laughs*

I pretty much have Yugi's deck from the show.... but with a few crappier cards taken out, and a few added in for my own liking.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]
Is there a fast way to get them? [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah if you play japaneese cards you can use Angel's Gift or Pot of Greed so far in Eng. it 's Pot of Greed
Posted
SpyderDragon, he said they costs 30 bucks each, I doubt you buy cards in the video game. But on to the subject, I have NO peices of Exodia, I find Exodia very, very cheap. You just draw all 5 cards and you win. It's just a cheap ploy to get collecter to assemble him. Even if I had him, I would sell him and buy a bunch of boosters.
Posted
not a fast way to get them in the card game, a fast way to assemble exodia. It will be awhile till i can raise $150 so i can buy the whole set.I could buy them sepretly but for now i am going to wait.
Posted
pot of greed costs a lot, but it's good.... get it!
exodia! of corse, you'll need a way to buy the cards...

oh, and to get the cards in the game you can also just pt them in your side deck...5 TURNS! THAT'S ALL IT TAKES!
Posted
[color=indigo]Hopefully, Luminaire is getting me Exodia's head from some kids for like.... $2.00 today. I feel sorta bad, paying that little. I think it's holographic, too, but not sure about first edition. Hopefullly it's in good condition.

I'm pretty stupid, so I have a question about Exodia. Do you have to have ALL five pieces in your hand to win the duel, or just one?[/color]
Posted
ALL FIVE! it would be cheap if you didn't....anyway, ive bought so many LOB(15 packs!) tha the next pack ill get will probably make me have all the cards!!!!


to get the pieces means scouting....look on Yahoo! auctions, ebay, yugiohrealms.com's neutral grounds section, etc., till you find them for about 2o bucks each...it can be done, trust me...
Posted
Don't DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God.But anyways roxieortatiana,The head original price is 50.00 but now 49.95 is the cheapest price. so $170 is all 5 parts of Exodia.I win duels without Exodia.



Genki doesn't have all 5. *Closes all the windows and lock the door and activate security sensors.*
Posted
God it was an accident. I know the rules.

well the holographic with rainbow writing first edition goes for $75 at my place. the rest are all like $49. unless they're writtin in rainbow colored font which makes them worth more. Or first editon.
Posted
yeah, they cost $9 for me. but i bought my share before metal raiders. i bought at least 6 and about5 metal raiders... okay, maybe more LOB. my friend has bought 23 packs of metal raiders, and has bought a kaiba and two yug decks. but not one LOB.... i don't know why....
  • 1 month later...
Posted
In My opinion Exodia sucks its one of the stupidest card stargeies.Pepole think they can win just because you they exodia. i can come up with many stargeies to beat exodia.

1. Robin Goblin
2. Card Destruction

need i go on.
Posted
I have all 5 pieces in Forbidden Memories, but 0 pieces in the real game. Actually, I don't have any pieces of any cards in the real game. I can't find anywhere that carries them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...