Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How many Exodia cards do you have?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. How many Exodia cards do you have?

    • None. I will lose every duel!
      11
    • Just one. A beacon of hope!
      2
    • Two. I wish I had more..
      1
    • Three.Thats good enough
      0
    • Four. Just one more!!!
      2
    • All Five!! I am invincible!
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
yeah ojia board is pretty cool i seen it like mabey twice? i can't rember.

i found a pic of it[IMG]http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1704_10000775[/IMG]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
i hve a picture of every good card they have every made good as in popular or powerful but it takes me a while to find the pictures i have the other ones though there just really small
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I have 1 piece on my Yu-Gi-Oh 5 (Gameboy Advance) ROM and Emulator but I have none in real life. Apparently, it's not that hard to get the pieces in the Yu-Gi-Oh 5. All you do is battle Yugi and right before you get your cards from winning, save your progress so you can get new random cards each time.

My friend has Exodia and 3 Sangans, all you need is two Black Forest Witches and there you have it.
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
That sucks to be him :p The only thing I don't like about the game is that it's all in Japanese, so you have to figure out everything and it's really confusing.
[/color]
Posted
I have 4 I just need one more and I'll kick ***
That would come great with my deck mostly built on Powerful monsters I just need one more. (left leg).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...