Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
They are great. I like their first C.D. better than Toxicity, though. My favorite song has to be [i]Spiders[/i]. I don't think the main singer's voice is annoying, I like it. They are my favorite band.
Posted
Yeah, Spiders if off the first CD.

S/T:
1. Suite-Pee
2. Know
3. Sugar
4. Suggestions
5. Spiders
6. DDEVIL
7. Soil
8. War?
9. Mind
10. Peephole
11. CUBErt
12. Darts
13. P.L.U.C.K.

Toxicity:
1. Prison Song
2. Needles
3. Deer Dance
4. Jet Pilot
5. X
6. Chop Suey!
7. Bounce
8. Forest
9. ATWA
10. Science
11. Shimmy
12. Toxicity
13. Psycho
14. Aerials

You can get other songs off imports and singles... Most notably Johnny, Metro, Innervision and Marmalade.
Posted
[color=red]Mwheh, I forgot to mention Suggestions, that is another one of their very cool different kind of songs. [i]Watching from a post up high......[/i][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...