backspace Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i need some friends i 'm lonley would someone b my friend :(
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [color=rainbow] Yes, u do need some more friends....u r a sad loner......j/kj/k Hahah:laugh: Jes messin' wit ya. I'll be ur friend....oh yah..I am already.....meh.[/color]
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I'll be your friend! I love being people's friends!
Desert Shadow Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]I had no idea you loved me Mystic Babe. I'll be yer friend too, dude.[/b] :angel:
Little Gohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]I had no idea you loved me Mystic Babe. I'll be yer friend too, dude.[/b] :angel: [/B][/QUOTE] heh that's some funny stuff :)
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]I had no idea you loved me Mystic Babe. I'll be yer friend too, dude.[/b] :angel: [/B][/QUOTE] you didn't know that? well now you do!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 awwwwwww i didnt know you really cared about us mysticbabe
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 of course i care about you guys! what made you think i didn't?
White Digivise Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I bearly know anybody yet either except my friend Meilin13 that I asked to join so if you want Personal Message me. *Smiles*:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now