Kevin Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Just so everyone knows this is an old school blue version team. I keep restarting in gold, lol. Starmie Lv. 70 Surf Psychic Blizzard Thunderbolt Jolteon Lv. 70 Thunder Tunderbolt Thunder Wave Pin Missile Venusaur Lv. 70 Cut Sleep Powder Solarbeam Razor Leaf Blastoise Lv. 70 Surf Blizzard Earthquake Hydro Pump Charizard Lv. 70 Fly Dig Fire Blast Flamethrower Pideot Lv. 70 Fly Hyper Beam Wing Attack Sky Attack Alright, I have to say that this took me a REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY long time to earn them up. Alot of battling, more than 200 hours on my game. I also had some friends help me out and level some up. Thats where I got my many Blizzards. And all my pokemon has really cool names, let me know what you think, thanks! :ball:
John2 Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 That's a realy good team. It shows how much time and effort you spent.
Imp Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 Moderators, please close this thread. There is a sticky Rate My Team thread. Please post your team there, not here. Then people can rate your team more easily. If I were a moderator, I would close this thread. You didn't do anything wrong, but if anybody wants to post teams for rating, they should post it at that thread.
Desbreko Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 [color=indigo]There's no need to close this thread. In the sticky thread, I said that the existing rate my team threads could continue, because it would be practically impossible to combine them all. Any new teams that people want rated should go in the sticky thread, but the ones already posted can continue in their own threads. So, in other words, old rate my team threads can continue, but no new ones should be created.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now