Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As you know, I'm new, so drop me a line once in a while, kay? I just got back from a sleepover at my friend's, and I saw a bit of
Yu-Gi-OH. ^_^ I saw three new episodes that haven't even been released in america dubbed, let alone subbed.One I saw was dubbed,and the other two were in japanese, but not subbed(I figured out what the characters were saying by the japanese words and phrases I know and went from there).
Posted
well as G/S/B master said welcome and hope you have a good time posting replies and at the same time make some new freinds. where did you find the japanese version of yu-gi-oh. cause i would really like to hear it in japanese. hope you have a fun time here meeting and talking with other people.:D
Posted
welcome....... are you saying you're new to yu-gi-oh AND the boards or just the boards?

wll, obay the mods and follow the rules, and make some friends while you're at it!

yeah, i'd really like to get my hands on some non-KidsWB ygo.....

so spread the info! we all want to know!
Posted
Welcome to the otaku ^^ This goes in the introduction forums.(yes Kizna, it's katie ^^; )

I intorduced her to these forums when she was over at my house, and Yu-Gi -Oh seems to get a little more intresting...from the japanese I heard it had a lot to do with "Yami" stuff.

Lol, she's not new to Yu-Gi-Oh, she's been watching it since they've aired the 2nd episode on Kids WB.
Posted
Incidently, everything she posted except the first line has to do completely with YuGiOh. Just because someone says they're new does not mean their thread automatically has to belong in Intro. /
Posted
Ignore the first sentence and appreciate its merit as a YuGiOh topic.

[Welcome to OB, Kiza.]

Kudos to all who catch that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...