amibasuki Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [FONT=arial]isn't 3lw that group that did that 'No More' song a while back? didn't like it much, but it was stuck in my head for AGES *wince*. what's the new single called? [b]Edit:[/b] hehe, it just occured to me that you already mentioned the name twice now, silly me :cross:.[/FONT]
Mist Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1] :twitch: Never liked them or their songs...never will like them or their songs...[/color][/size]
Juu Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Eh, I hated 'no more'.... it was like a remix of a britney spears song.[/color] [/size]
vegeta rocker Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I have a sister who likes them, but they arent my taste. They sound like barbies on helium.
Corey Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Me and my sister were competeing the other day. She plugged that CD into the sterio downstairs (very good speakers) and I put one of mine into my sterio (20 year old speakers). She got hers louder and I eventually had to go downstairs and rip out the speaker wire. Hate them....
Rei Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 The song is called I do and I never liked them that much until I heard it.
PrettygurlRei Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 vegeta rocker is right about the barbie on helium, they just plain stink. Thats my opinion though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now