Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was impressed when I learned that the guy who created Princess Monoke did Kiki's Adventure.

I mean for real, both are two different anime, and for that I give the man credit for his talent.

I think Hayao made a new anime .. forgot what it was called ...
Posted
I think his newer film is called Spirited Away, which Disney just bought.

I actually haven't seen Kiki's delivery Service yet, but I'd like to. I really loved Mononoke Hime and My neighbor Totoro was cute. ^^ They're so different though....it is surprising they were both done by Hayao Miyazaki..... But I can't wait for Spirite Away....I heard Disney is going to try and make it a really fast release.:)
Posted
[FONT=arial]I'll admit I've only seen Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke (if only I could find where I put it!). but I'd really like to see some of his other movies, too. KDS was really cute, I was on a Kiki kick for awhile. and Takahata's Grave of the Fireflies was an excellent movie, should've had some tissue with me when I watched it though.[/FONT]
Posted
I have the Studio Ghibli set all the movies are pretty awesome but I don't really know all the names since most movie titles were written in japanese but I enjoyed Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, My Neigbor Totoro, Grave Of Fireflies and Valley Of The Winds. I enjoyed all the others to if I knew the names i'd say.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...