SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [CENTER][IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4713/briefcasekz5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Well its been exactly 1 year since OB has been back up, after certain problems with hackers. I know theOtakuBoards have been up longer than that, a few years acually. I believe it started in 1998 or so. Anyway, rock on Otaku!:)
James Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]It hasn't been on year yet... I'm not sure of the exact date -- but I think it was mid-August.[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 True, but it is August. Thats really what I men't.
Kinetic Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's still a nice picture, though. I like how you faded the text and everything. Nice :) [/color]
Ryan Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [size=1] Yes, very nice. I also like how you faded the text and the gamecube picture. That is tight.[/size]
Guest Solid Snake Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]It hasn't been on year yet... I'm not sure of the exact date -- but I think it was mid-August.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]::checks Jame's profile:: It will be one year of OtakuBoards using vBulletin on August 14. Ah, the memories. On another note, I like your banner. It really shows dedication to the boards -- by that I mean you and everyone else who has stuck with it since it's move. But the question still remains: when did OtakuBoards v1 originally open? I believe that it would be very interesting to know, lol. :)[/color] :blah:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 2, 2002 Author Posted August 2, 2002 Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it. Oh and I believe the boards first opened around August 1998 if I'm not mistaken. You can always ask Adam.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now