Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You may remember this banner being in my sig awhile back, and while I was recently scanning through some old files I saw this one again, and really liked it. So I'm just wondering what you think of it.

Click [url=http://64.26.57.193/banners/kuroyumefordear.jpg]here[/url].
Posted
Sometimes I really wish I could handle programs like some people.
::Shakes head::
That's just awesome.
The quote is simple and the image is just all around good.
[b]9/10[/b]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
The 'quote' is their name, I think :p

Anyway, it's really good, and I like how you blurred the text. It's simple, but that's good. I still like that pink one you had (can't remember the name, pink spyder, or something, but it had the rounded off edges, and that banner was awesome)
[/color]
Posted
Well actually, the band is kuroyume (the name is the two symbols on the banner). "for dear" is a very classic song that they made (good for karaoke)... it's really good I think, kiyoharu sings it very nicely.

I liked the hide "Pink Spider" banner too... seemed to really work well with me... but I think this one did too, even though I only like a few of kuroyume's songs...
Posted
While this banner in nice, Chris' "Watch Porno" banner was the best ever. Except for that old Simpsons banner that Flash made way back when.

This banner makes me feel as if something is left to be desired; I think something's missing. I think there's too many colors. But who cares what I think?
Guest Negative3Five
Posted
Simple but creative...I like it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...