Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, in contrast, I like the font (though it seems a bit plain). My main qualm would be the lines and small text... that always gives it sort of a technical feel, while the rest seems to have more of a fantasy motif going for it (and I think that's what you're going for... though I could be wrong).
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I wonder if there's any way to glow text in your program, that would have worked alot better. Anyway, I agree that it looks like you were going for fantasy, but it also looks like chaos (black and red, and yes, I'm wierd), and chaos can be associated with technology. It's good, but try to find some good text effects, because the blue text doesn't fit, although it's a nice font. Good job
[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]I agree with most everyone else. Overall, it's a good banner with potential, but the blue text doesn't fit with the black and red scheme in the gackground.[/color]
Posted
For the rest of the day I am going to try my damndest to get a good glow effect going.

I really need to get a better program...
Thankyou for the input people.
I'll have another version up by midnight.

EDIT- That took a lot less time than I thought.
I went more with the fantasy theme and used the Old English Text.
I put a red glow on the letters and used a blue and black background.
I had to put the glow in manually, stupid old program...
::mumbles bitterly::
So what do you think?

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/rooster5100/VisitDO2.gif[/img]
Posted
I have to do everything manually that you 5 6 7.0 users take for granted.
Soon...
Soon I will leave behind the pestilant scent that this program had burned onto my computer...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...