SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 A sig I made for myself, I might use. I desided to use green instead of blue which is my usuall color theme for most things I make. I don't think the blu would have gone well with it anyway. Please give me your opnions.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 2, 2002 Author Posted August 2, 2002 Heris the other one, basically the same, but bigger and a diffrent font.
PiroMunkie Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 [color=indigo]I personally like the first one better. The text in the second one just seems a bit more off. Not too mention the second one just seems a little bulky..[/color]
Kinetic Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 [color=darkblue] I was going to say second, because you see more of him, but the font color throws it off, and the font in the first one was a better chioce...it looks digital, sort of :p Anyway, they are all good, but go with the first one. [/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 2, 2002 Author Posted August 2, 2002 The first one is the one I like best too. Thanks for your opnions.:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now