Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A sig I made for myself, I might use. I desided to use green instead of blue which is my usuall color theme for most things I make. I don't think the blu would have gone well with it anyway. Please give me your opnions.
Posted
[color=indigo]I personally like the first one better. The text in the second one just seems a bit more off. Not too mention the second one just seems a little bulky..[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I was going to say second, because you see more of him, but the font color throws it off, and the font in the first one was a better chioce...it looks digital, sort of :p Anyway, they are all good, but go with the first one.
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...