Gavin Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 [color=teal]OK ever since my exams in the beginning of June I have missed every episode of Yu-Gi-Oh. The last one I say is where Yugi has just stepped up to fight Pegasus, can anyone tell me what happened since[/color]
Genkai Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 Well, yugi does that a lot. Which time? He's done it thrice, i think!
Hyper Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 that reminds me, what was the last eppy the showed? i think it was when kaiba lost to pegasus and was captured.
Isaac Kameon Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I just saw the end of one where Yu-Gi used a sacrifice card and he used his DM and one of Pegasus' card's (he used brain control) and sacrificed them to make a new monster and that was the Dark Chaos Mage or some thing, any way. Yu-Gi beat Pegasus with the DCM and he got out of the Shadow Relm but when he went to get his Granpas soul Pegasus had run off
Hyper Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 you mean the magician of Black chaos? Wait-was this new or old and did you see this in america?
Isaac Kameon Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I think it was the Magician of Black Chaos, Whatever it was it's kewl!! and I want it for my deck
Genkai Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 i think all countries are ahead of the US. France, Canda, England, etc. anyway, you could always check the listings for then online, they normally have summaries.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now