Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I did lots of research and asking to see if tehre was a picture request thread but i didnt find one, so i hope this is ok to do this:

Ok, so teh picture i am looking for is the cover of the Jet Set Radio Future pic, it's a kinda anime type picture of Beat. I have ran several searches and still have not succeded on finding it :( so i hope someone can help me! Thanks
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]If you wanna request a pic... then... I think you can request that in the banner thread as well....[/color] [/size]
Posted
Do you just want a scan of the cover? If so, I can scan it tomorrow morning.

Otherwise, here is one from Amazon:

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005V5LO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...