Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Does anyone like Aqua? you know the band that sang the barbie girl song. i like them. Even though some of their songs are weird i still like to listen to them. Its to bad they split up.Anyone else like them?
Flash Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Did they sing that song 'Candyman'? I think I liked that.
Juu Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]They're okay... I remember listening to em'..... I used to sing it in (personal group room) kareoke... ^^'[/color] [/size]
Semjaza Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 It's funny how many bands covered that Barbie Girl song... Rammstein comes to mind. I can't stand them personally, and really I haven't seen them since the short time they were popular. I was on the train the other day though, and some thirty year old man was blasting them on his Walkman, which I thought was hilarious.
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 Candyman is one of my favs. Back from Mars was funny but it kept mentioning "plastic". Roses are Red, Around the World, the Good Guys. i liked almost all of their songs.
Utena_Tenjou Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I listen to a few of their songs but my favorite is "Cartoon Hereos"
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 That was okay but how it was all squeaky was little annoying.
Miryoku Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [quote name='Hyper']That was okay but how it was all squeaky was little annoying.[/quote] does any body have their cd Aquarium my moms friend gave it to me, it's so fun the funny part is i'm a guy. my favs are # 2 and 5 i don't know their names though candyman is a good song. i like the lead singers squeaky voice. but the guy singer is kinda creepy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now