Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is anyone here as sick of Big Brother as I am?
First they had Big Brother, then Big Brother 2 now they have Celebrity Big Brother...I never really liked it to begin with but now it's getting out of hand. I just hope they don't make Big Brother 3:(
Posted
That's what I hate about TV. If someone makes a new concept (Reality TV), everyone makes an inferior show. The only reality shows I've enjoyed were Boot Camp and Murder in Small Town X.
Posted
Oops, sorry. I guess I should have explained...I live in Australia and those are the Big Brothers they've had here.
Posted
Gosh....I'm so over Big Brother. The first one I watched out of curiousity. The second one, I hardly paid attention to it and Celebrity Big Brother is just a waste of a time slot on Channel 10.
Posted
I wish people would just get over Reality TV. If only everyone felt the same way about BB as you do, Delian, the world would be a better place. Well for me at least.
Posted
[b]Big Brother is huge in England, absolutely massive.

About 8 million (out of 60) voted for people almost every episode. Which is quite a few by British standards.

I liked the series, but only late on.[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...