Rain Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Is anyone here as sick of Big Brother as I am? First they had Big Brother, then Big Brother 2 now they have Celebrity Big Brother...I never really liked it to begin with but now it's getting out of hand. I just hope they don't make Big Brother 3:(
Lilac oranges Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 yes i'm thouroughly sick of it! i can't understand what the fasination with other ppl.s lives are! if anyone can explain this to me PLEASE DO!
Sephiroth Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 Big Brother 3 was recently shown, how could you miss it? It was the worst one so far, the first one was the only slightly decent one....
JCBaggee Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=red]Celebrity Big Brother? Wha...? When was that?[/color]
Turkey Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 That's what I hate about TV. If someone makes a new concept (Reality TV), everyone makes an inferior show. The only reality shows I've enjoyed were Boot Camp and Murder in Small Town X.
Rain Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 Oops, sorry. I guess I should have explained...I live in Australia and those are the Big Brothers they've had here.
vegeta rocker Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 i hate reality shows. The only one i ever liked was bands on the run. I think they are just reverting us back to the roman colliseum. (sure i spelled it wrong)
Delian Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Gosh....I'm so over Big Brother. The first one I watched out of curiousity. The second one, I hardly paid attention to it and Celebrity Big Brother is just a waste of a time slot on Channel 10.
Rain Posted August 9, 2002 Author Posted August 9, 2002 I wish people would just get over Reality TV. If only everyone felt the same way about BB as you do, Delian, the world would be a better place. Well for me at least.
Red Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [b]Big Brother is huge in England, absolutely massive. About 8 million (out of 60) voted for people almost every episode. Which is quite a few by British standards. I liked the series, but only late on.[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now