Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Where the hell are these newbies coming for?Theres 10 every 5 mins.We will probably reach to 10,000 by the end of today!
Little Gohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 usually about 50 join in a day well, probably pretty close to that but hey i was here before the reset and you were too and we still have newbie under our names :)
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] The more the merrier! Relax. It's good to see Otaku is popular and active on the net.[/color]
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Where the hell are these newbies coming for?Theres 10 every 5 mins.We will probably reach to 10,000 by the end of today! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Shut up. Everybodys a 'newbie' at some point. If they want to come, they come, simple as that. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 Ok, all im saying is that they are coming at a fast rate today.
White Digivise Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I'm new and I think that's why I like this forum. There are so many people here to answer you. *Smiles* :) :) :)
Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 Yeah, i like this forum also,im not saying it as if it is a bad thing.i just noticed thats all.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Where the hell are these newbies coming for?Theres 10 every 5 mins.We will probably reach to 10,000 by the end of today! [/B][/QUOTE] And Tenshinhan is one of those newbies...-_-
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I still consider most ppl newbies even if theyve been here for a few months....
Guest Trotenks Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i was on the old boards but look at my status. NEWBIE who cares. Its not the status that counts its the person.
PiroMunkie Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Newbie huh? I was one of those once! lol.. I think its a mass conpsiracy..:smirk:[/SIZE]
Lia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Newbie huh? I was one of those once! lol.. I think its a mass conpsiracy..:smirk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] yea,lol
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]I was helping my bro join, then we wrecked up, so OperationAltron, is my bro,...but it don't work,...so we made NeoAltron...guess that's two of the newbies explained...[/b]
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 well, i came to otaku boards in april no matter what the joined date says! whoah! look! i the first in member status to post!
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 everybody is newbie when first coming to a board, but over time they becoming normal members
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now