Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not really fond of Mangas, although I really want the Eva ones, but for 11 pounds a piece I just mght as well scrap the idea, lol.

Chobits, you saw Chobits? or you read it?
Posted
i hav read and own the first two chobits manga, and, though there is another chobits thread, i will continue...

I LOVE CHOBITS! CLAMP'S SECOND CUTEST ANIME!
Posted
well, i personally love Chii! yay! she's so childlike! I wanna babysit her! course, hieki'd be too cheap ta pay me....

that plums a cutie, and miss married teacher lady is hot, though my gal fiends make fun of me for thinking so...
Posted
Plum is my favorite. She's just so tiny and cute! I want a laptop that can jump into my bag and sit in my hand and that looks as adorable as Plum. ^^
  • 1 month later...
Posted
EEE!!! PLUM PLUM PLUM PLUM PLUM!!!!! i would love to have a plum....except mine'd be cuter... even cuter...orange hair and a purple dress and a...*drifts off*...
  • 6 months later...
Posted
i have the first 5 books but 6 7 8 aint coming over to uk shores in ages i kno no 6 is coming in june

if anyone has any knowledge of the dates of 7 and 8 plz pm me ok
[IMG]http://www.hurley.com/images/imgUserUpload/dazchi.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, Tokyo Pop's official website has all the release dates of each book listed. It's quite informative. Of course, at my Media Play, the books come out over a month early. So we're pretty lucky. ^_^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...