Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] Okay, my friend told me a rumour about Limp Bizkit. He said thet they got caught with some crack and were arrested, and b-cuz of this they took all their albums off the shelves. Does anyone know is this is true?[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Okay, my friend told me a rumour about Limp Bizkit. He said thet they got caught with some crack and were arrested, and b-cuz of this they took all their albums off the shelves. Does anyone know is this is true?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] MTV News has said nothing about it, so I doubt its true
XxmagentaxX Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i think that it's very doubtful.. i hear rumors like that all the time.. and they are never true.. and even when an artist does get into hot water about drugs or something.. it usually boosts sales..
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]i think that it's very doubtful.. i hear rumors like that all the time.. and they are never true.. and even when an artist does get into hot water about drugs or something.. it usually boosts sales.. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yah, I think it is just a rumor.....I don't even know where my friend got this from....[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 no, not true, even if it were, the record company would not take the albums off the shelves because LB are too biger band to lose to them now.
PiroMunkie Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]I would laugh so hard if that was true! I would even throw a little party in joy that limp bizkets crap has been removed from the shelves! Limp bizket sucks![/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 hahahaha I wouldn't doubt it.... Fred Durst needs a wake up call... a few nights in jail outta do that very well... But reagardless.... I'm sure it's false.... but would be **** funny if it were true....
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I not think its true, one of my friends like limp bizkit and he not saying anything about it :confused:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 dont really give about rumors until i hear the complete audio n visual confirmation
backspace Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 not true BTW limp bizkit STINKS but he is not as bad as a lot of other groups
Guest Trotenks Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 theres no fukin way considering the albums are still on the shelves
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now