Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Digimon journany 2 The Serach For The Lost Stones (PLAY)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Rosemon: Uh MagnaAngelicmon doesn't Ultidramon have the stone?

MagnaAngelicmon: Uh yeah

Rosemon: Then I hope that wasn't him sceaming

MagnaAngelicmon: It was

Rosemon: You stay here and watch Kuzuhamon I'll check on Ultidramon

[i]Rosemon flies to the seen and sees the injured Ultidramon[/i]

Rosemon: Noooooo ROSE SPEAR

[i]Just then a pointy thorny rose-like spear appeared and Rosemon threw it at Angewomon who dodged it flew to Rosemon attacking her the two female digimon had begun a cat fight pulling hair, stepping on feet mixed with a bit of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon....................[/i]
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Kuzuhamon: WHY WONT YOU JSUT LET ME LEAVE....I AM NOT HELP TO YOU WITH ALL MY DATA...OR ANYTHING ELSE....MY PARTNERS GONE....AND SO IS MSOT OF MY DATA ITS NOT SAFE TO BE AROUND ME...WITH LESS DATA THEN OTHERS...I COULD EASILY BE TAKEING OVER BY THE EVIL....
Posted
Ultridramon: double blade!

*slashes at angewoamon who also dissapears in data*

ultridramon breathing heavily; Rosemon I have 3 stones.........earth.....shadow......and light stone must hurry I haerd metalgreymon call for reinforcments.


ultridramon: also found the rest of renamons.............*passes out*
Posted
Rosemon: Ultridramon wake up come on the rest of Renamons what wake up

[i]Just then a swarm of Flybeemon and Snimon came down from the Sky and started to attack Rosemon she quickly dodged all their attacks and started to attack her self[/i]

Rosemon: Thorn Whip

[i]13 digimon burst into data but there were dozens more[/i]

Rosemon: Kuzahumon stop feeling sorry for yourself and help me after this is over I can become Lillymon Flower ring and help you and BlackAgumon it might not work but I will try but first you have to help me, and were is MagnaAngelicmon? THORN WHIP

[i]13 more digimon burst into data 3 Skullgreymon crept behind her and attacked[/i]

Rosemon: Ahhhhhhh

[i]Rosemon was knocked out and she debiomerged back to Palmon and Gabrielle[/i]
Posted
ooc: i take it i am skullgreymon.... soon i will have a big bad plot twist.....here she goes....
-------

ic:palmon: no gab we are surronded!

gab: what can we do now??

skullgreymon:GROWL!

kuzuhamon:STOP!

skullgreymon: GRWOL DARK SHOT!

(kuzuhamon nimbly moved out of the way of the attack used her own to sent it right back at the gaint digimon skullgreymon fell and then 4 beams of light appeared skullgreymon dedigivoled to blackagumon and then blackagumon started to flicker.)

ooc: plz sent me a email for info....
Posted
he can add a funny plot twister if he likes...me i like it hehehe
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kuzuhamon: What next..... am i gonna hav eto get rough and summon my dna partner......ARGHGHHH
Posted
(OOC: Whats with the LIGHT stone....people.....remember...renamons ice...HEHEHE ice cold baby)


Kuzuhamon looks at whats happening and gets a reall confused look on her face

Kuzuhamon: WHATS THIS..

She looks around so confused
Posted
OoC; uh well isn't there a light stone ok hold on got an idea

Ic:

*the data then goes back to the rightful owner the right next to the light stone is the ic stone and the light stone dissapears.*


Ooc: 3 down 4 to go
Posted
[i]The insect digimon began to leave for some reason[/i]

Gab: Palmon you ready

Palmon: Ya know I am

Gab: DIGI MODIFY MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!!

Palmon: PALMON MATRIX DIGIVOLVE TO LILLYMON

Lillymon: Now I can use my Flower Ring to help Blakagumon and Kuzuhamon.

[i]Lillymon flew around Kuzuhamon very fast[/i]

Lillymon: Flower Ring

[i]But nothing happened[/i]

Lillymon: Huh??????
Posted
ooc: Wait, I think egnamon should have the light stone- angelicmon! I'll bring it back...
---
ic:

MagnaAngelicmon flies up towards Lillymon.

MagnaAngelicmon: The only thing that could turn them back is the...the light stone! We need to get it back, some how...
Posted
uh, my char's a guy....
---

MagnaAngelicmon takes out his two swords.

magnaAngelicmon: I didnt want to do this, but I guess i have to...

He looks at his two so called freinds...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]uh, my char's a guy....[/B][/QUOTE]

occ: I mean't Gabrielle

ic:

Gabrielle: What are you doing with those really big really sharp swords of yours???

:nervous:
Posted
Note: Ooc: Most of the Digimon in what I post are ones I created; I signed on with them

Ic:

(Veronica and Dreammon look at the tamers and wonder what has happened)

Veronica: What has happened all this time? :confuse2:

Dreammon: If I'm right, I think they're looking for a light stone. Something like that.

Veemon: Our light stone DISAPPEARED!!! :bawl:

Dreammon: Some evil Digimon must have taken it. (sees a Digimon run by briefly)Uhhh... was that Myotismon? No, can't be. WAIT! IT IS! :worried: I think [I]he[/I] has the stone! Let's go. DREAMMON BIOMERGE TO...

Clowmon: CLOWMON!!! (sees another shadowy Digimon pass by) Geez, this place is full of evil Digimon. (the shadow appears)

Clowmon: SUNDIATAMON?!

Sundiatamon: Hey there! Looking for this?

Clowmon and Kuzuhamon: The light stone?! :excited:

Sundiatamon: Yep, that's it. (the stone disappears) What the...

Myotismon: Hahahahahaha. Looking for this? (holds up the light stone)

Sundiatamon: Hmph. Thief. I thought you were dead.

Clowmon: I knew it. Myotismon [I]always[/I] comes back from the dead.

Veemon: (digivolves to Ultridramon) Myotismon?! I thought he was dead! :confused:

Myotismon: MYOTISMON DIGIVOLVE TO...
VENOMMYOTISMON!!!

Clowmon: Card Spell! (Guilmon, Terriermon, and a yellow Renamon appear and Digivolve to Mega)

Gallantmon: LIGHTNING JOUST!!!

MegaGargomon: GARGO MISSILE!!!

Sakuyamon: SPIRIT STRIKE!!!

Clowmon: MOONBEAM!!!

Rosemon: FLOWER RING!!!

Sundiatamon: SUPER PSYBLAST!!!

(the attacks combine; VenomMyotismon turns into a cloud of data)

Kuzuhamon: My data. (rushes over to the cloud)

Sundiatamon: HEY! You didn't even fight him!

Clowmon: But he has Kuzuhamon's missing data! I'll get the stone.

(Kinesismon appears, grabs the stone, and runs away)

Clowmon: HEY! That's our stone!!!

(Kinesismon hands the stone to MagnaAngelicmon)

Clowmon: Oh. I thought you were going to steal it. :laugh: :bellylol: :rotflmao: :blulaugh:
Posted
ooc: As Rosemon my Attack's are Thorn Whip/Rose Spear Flower Ring as Lillymon.

ic:

Rosemon: Now we that we've got the stone we destroy Daemon.
Posted
blackagumon: i am too weak now i won't be able to stop the big bad dudes....

kuzuhamon:what do you mean?

sweat gentle voice: now balcagumon you need to knwo what you truely are!

kuzuhamon: what was that?

lillymon: i don't know bt i was geting the feeling it is more powerful then us......

gab: i think that too....

blackagumon; that vioce i have heard it boefore when i was just a baby the first time.... it told me to hope and dream and my dream would come true some dream i dreamed.

kuzuhamon: ????

SGV: i am azulongmon one of the 4 digimon soverions and i am here to restore blackagumon to his form he was to be that we our sleves created!

kuzuhamon; you mean he wasn't suppose to be blackagumon?

azulongmon; oh course not it was a plot vs us by zeed millenuimon and it seem to fail for now....

blackagumon: what do you mean i had a different form?

azulongmon: yes and now here it is!

[i]a huge beam of light comes down and surrond blackagumon slowly he dark data disappers then it is replaced with light grey scales![/I]

azulongmon: meet your freind dragon taru monster! or dratarmon for short ( hehe my good made up on one of my scraped one that wa junked but reborne.)

magnaneglicmon: this could take some time to get used to......

veemon: someone pinch me to make sure i am still awake....(magnangelicmon: pinches him)

veemon: not so hard!
Posted
OoC: Ok just to make it clear i was knocked out untill around the post mwhere i was pinched ok

IC:

*veemon begins to get most of his power back

Veemon what happened again and wheres' the shadow stone and light stone?



*is in pain*

Veemon: and who hit my head?
Posted
Kuzuhamon: Hmm.... i wonder what that light was that surrounded me a bit ago....hmm this is all confuseing NOW that i have my data you all have to know something.....WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Everyone looks at her confused.

Kuzuhamon:... i cant de digivolve now....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...