Guest Solid Snake Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=teal]This is just a small version; click the link to go to the big one. This is an 800 x 600 wallpaper, by the way. I, personally, can't wait for all of these games, but perhaps this isn't the section to say that, lol. Anyway, enjoy. :)[/color] [url=http://dg369.250free.com/Triforce%20wallpaper.gif][img]http://dg369.250free.com/Triforcesmall.gif[/img][/url] :blah:
Semjaza Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 Very cool. Would be absolutely perfect if it was flipped though... I keep my icons on the right side of the screen :whoops:
Muse Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 Wow!Two Thumbs up,Maginfico,full Score,10/10.I really like the MArio Picture...the link picture doesnt really catch my intrest,even though it looks good in it!:D !
PrettygurlRei Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 The pic is pretty good. I think they messed up Links face though. *sighs* how sad.
No-Name Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 that's really good. I always love wallpapers that leave room for your icons, it seems like the creators are looking out for the users interests. 9/10
Guest Solid Snake Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]that's really good. I always love wallpapers that leave room for your icons, it seems like the creators are looking out for the users interests. 9/10 [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]Yes, which is why I made it so. Otherwise, it's difficult to decide exactly where you'd like to put your icons. I tried doing it for my friend when making his wallpaper, and he just wined about it until I took it off, lol. I'll show you my friend's just as soon as I can make it a bit smaller.[/color] :blah:
Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] I like this one too, it's awesome :toothy: I do agree with PrettygurlRei though, about what they did to Link (if that [i]is[/i] Link), but alas, I cannot control Nintendo. Anyway, I agree with everyone, on how you put the space for the icons there, very nice ;) [/color]
projekt_navi Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Already seen it, but nice to see a pro show it again! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now