Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Pretty good for your first? Maybe. But I see nothing PhotoShoppy about it. Just looks like a picture with some text. The text is horrible, not to mention it's blurred. I don't know how it got that way.. I'm hoping you didn't do that on purpose. If I were to rate this, it would be pretty low..[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Yes. Good for a first try, but it could have been much better. What I reccommend, before you do anything, go to the menu at the top and click on Filter, then go down to Render, and then click on Clouds. Then play around with the other filters, and that will make you a background. Now, paste your image, and use either the Magic Wand tool, or the Eraser tool to get rid of the background of the image you pasted. Keep trying ;)
[/color]
Posted
wow, you guys would definetely make fun of me, but i only have pgotoshop tryout. i suck, ut i made one for my friend and she actually used it! heh!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Touga_Kiryuu [/i]
[B]Its not that good but here i edited it put in another pic[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]That one's even worse. Stick with the one you have.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...