PiroMunkie Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=indigo]Pretty good for your first? Maybe. But I see nothing PhotoShoppy about it. Just looks like a picture with some text. The text is horrible, not to mention it's blurred. I don't know how it got that way.. I'm hoping you didn't do that on purpose. If I were to rate this, it would be pretty low..[/color]
Kinetic Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=darkblue] Yes. Good for a first try, but it could have been much better. What I reccommend, before you do anything, go to the menu at the top and click on Filter, then go down to Render, and then click on Clouds. Then play around with the other filters, and that will make you a background. Now, paste your image, and use either the Magic Wand tool, or the Eraser tool to get rid of the background of the image you pasted. Keep trying ;) [/color]
Touga_Kiryuu Posted August 6, 2002 Author Posted August 6, 2002 I made a little better on theres really no difference
Genkai Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 wow, you guys would definetely make fun of me, but i only have pgotoshop tryout. i suck, ut i made one for my friend and she actually used it! heh!
Touga_Kiryuu Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 Its not that good but here i edited it put in another pic
PiroMunkie Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Touga_Kiryuu [/i] [B]Its not that good but here i edited it put in another pic[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]That one's even worse. Stick with the one you have.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now