Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Wow, that's pretty good!

But... I think it's alot better without that lil frame....

Maybe a different color perhaps?[/color] [/size]
Posted
I think that orange or fire, or whatever kinda clashes with the picture. Maybe that's just me.......but I think it would look better without that or in a different color or something.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I would try to improve before you post more, because you cut off parts of Gohan, and the white background is still there in alot of parts. You just have to be patient, but other than those things, it's pretty good. Keep trying, and be patient when erasing.
[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Meh, well it still doesn't load all of the way for me, but I can see most of it. In my opinion I'd just not use that frame around it, perhaps make the background that Gohan is on a bit larger and then put a thin border around it.[/color]
Posted
The photo is poorly cropped and I don't really like the backgrounds. If you insist on having one, pick one over the other, but dont have both.
Posted
I think its, okay. I think it looks like 70's tacky wallpaper or something. Dont ask me why, it just does. Anyway, as i said, its okay, I'm not beaing nasty or nothing, i dont like nasty peeps! lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...