rMs Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 I really liked the endig to the show. Although it was a bit much with the life draining bullets.
goddesofwar Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 i agree, but couldn't they make it more dramatic !!!!!!!
Manic Webb Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Compared to some other series I've seen and heard about, Outlaw Star actually had a pretty good ending. It even got the whole "happy ending" thing across without giving me cavitives, so that's good.
ShadowDragon Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 The only thing I didn't [B]love[/B] about Outlaw Star is the ending. It was a good ending and all, but I don't really like the whole happy ending thing. I am more into someone dieing at the end and making it sad. ;) But, Outlaw Star is still a wonderful series none the less (My personal favorite).
Shy Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]If the main character died at the end of every anime series, it become too cliched. I am glad that at least one show had a happy ending. -Shy[/color][/size]
ShadowDragon Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]If the main character died at the end of every anime series, it become too cliched. I am glad that at least one show had a happy ending. -Shy[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I know that I wasn't talking about the [B]main[/B] character! It just seemed so boring. At the end all of them hopping on the spaceship for more adventures. ;)
vegeta rocker Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 It kind of ended like a disney movie but hey i liked it. I just wish they elaborated more, and dear god! What is up with the hair!!!! He looked like a jet li fan.
Shaun Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 I thought that too. I did like the ending, because it left an open end for another season. Does anyone know If there will be another?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 It was a fairly average anime ending, nothing really that spectacular or breath taking. At least they had the decency to actually make sure this series would never be sequel and yes folks there is are no plans to make a sequel of this series.
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I actually thought that it came across as having a 'posibility' of a sequel. Oh well. . that's just crazy old me talking ^_^ As for the ending - I really didn't like the whole - computerish feel last battle. It seemed a bit out of place, with everything else revolving around strong action in both space and on land. You see guns and explosions, and then, there is the internet?! Oh well. . once again, that is just me. I didn't really see ALL the episodes, so I don't know how wrong I could be. As for the ending of the show - the very last bit I mean - It seemed like it was missing some. Fiona is a robot, yet her and umm. . pilot guy fall in love? Or am I way off? *sigh* I don't even know what I am talking about - hopefully someone will clear me up on all my follies? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shy Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]As for the ending - I really didn't like the whole - computerish feel last battle. It seemed a bit out of place, with everything else revolving around strong action in both space and on land. You see guns and explosions, and then, there is the internet?! Oh well. . once again, that is just me. I didn't really see ALL the episodes, so I don't know how wrong I could be. As for the ending of the show - the very last bit I mean - It seemed like it was missing some. Fiona is a robot, yet her and umm. . pilot guy fall in love? Or am I way off? *sigh* I don't even know what I am talking about - hopefully someone will clear me up on all my follies? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkblue]Fiona? You must mean Melfina... Yeah, Melfina and Gene (aka Pilor Guy) fell in love with each other by the end of Outlaw Star. I think that the show's ending left the door open for a sequel as well. There is a japanese site out there with information regarding a possible OS sequel manga... but I can't read kanji, sorry. -Shy[/color][/size]
SSJ4 Gokou Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 [COLOR=firebrick]Well, the ending was a bit boring. As Shyguy said, if a character died at the end of evey anime series it would become to cliched. But, the current ending is a cliche in itself anyway. :p Overall the ending didn't live up to the series.[/COLOR]
Guest space outlaw Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 I DONT LIKE THE ENDING BECAUSE NOW THEY CAN'T MAKE NEW EPISODES!
spike speigel Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]If the main character died at the end of every anime series, it become too cliched. I am glad that at least one show had a happy ending. -Shy[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] that's why i liked the ending. it wasn't the normal 'someone dies' story.
Guest Dark Starwind Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 Well, i think that it was a great Ending, although i hope they would have made more epi's since i hate having an end to an anime i really like. But i think the end was great, i felt sorry for Harry McDougal after the incedent with Hazanko.
BunnyBunny05 Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 Actually, I think the ending was pretty interesting. I hope they make a new series of that. Melfina is so pretty, and Jean is so HOT! ( I'm burning up...) :) :luv: ;) :love: :toothy: :angel: :whoops:
Arkadyz Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 yeah i think it was quite a decent ending that seemed in keeping with the tone of the series and it left it somewhat open ended. And yeah i remeber reading somewhere that they where seriously considering making another Outlaw star series...or atleast a movie sequel. And why not it was quite popular on both sides of the ocean?
silentdeath Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 lol i thought the ending was......different.refreshing.clensing.a new feel.iliked it beacause jean rocks!
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [color=indigo]I have heard tons of rumors about a new outlaw star series/movie and I think it is a good idea. Jim and Jean still haven't made it "big" yet and McDougal is still out there. But, for arguments sake, the end of the series was quite gratifying for me. All of the mysterious origins were revealed, and all of the situations were rectified, you can't ask for too much more then that.[/color]
Thumper Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 well i seen a trailer for a movie of outlaw star (every one knows by now prob but i thought id post anyway)
Syk3 Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Thumper [/i] [B]well i seen a trailer for a movie of outlaw star (every one knows by now prob but i thought id post anyway) [/B][/QUOTE] A movie, eh? That's pretty cool, but please keep the conversation on topic, which is about Outlaw Star's ending. You can make a new thread about the movie, or see if there is already an existing one. :)
Anten69 Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 I enjoyed the ending and the Whole happy bit was ok although I also would have equally enjoyed a death or two.:demon:
Tsukasa/Squall Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]I think it was a good ending.Good but not great.[/COLOR]They could have made a couple of changes but it there imaganation and if they made it that way then we can't change it.Only talk about it. :angel:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now