Utena_Tenjou Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 Heres yet another I made...it's just another pracitce one. Just an idea I came up with....I would have made it in paint, anyways, I made it for someone who despratley wanted a simple Gravitation banner with that quote and picture. :therock:
projekt_navi Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 you've turned weird utena :D basically, your problems in banners you and your bro made so far is that you only show one layer (of a pic) and the rest are either text. hey, the doods at my chatroom were harsh at me! :flaming:
PiroMunkie Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=indigo]It looks better than the other. :) Some of the text might me a little small, but I think this is the best of the ones that you've done before this.[/color]
Kuragari Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 I just can't get over the blurriness of the stock pic in the Lucia one >_<;; I feel like rubbing my eyes all the time, cuz I keep thinking I'm going blind @@;;
Juu Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]The lucia one would look great if you un-blurred it a lil bit...^^[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now