Utena_Tenjou Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 I don't want to advertise, I just want to know what this layout needs(if you can call it a layout :( ) I did all the special effects in the pictures, resizing, ect. Yes..I'm new at resizing. [URL=http://www.geocities.com/princess_garnet5/Like_A_Dream.html]Like a Dream. . .[/URL]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 It looks good! I like the fact that you have the girl to one side, as not to completely center the whole page, but maybe if you pulled the text up, and spiced it up a little bit more (use a more interesting text) it would look better! Just my opinion though! ^_~ Keep workin'! Sere
Utena_Tenjou Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 What kind of more intresting text? Give examples.
PiroMunkie Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=indigo]First off, I'd center the pages. Assuming you are using the Geocities Page Builder you can do that by going into Page Settings (or something like that) and there should be a checkbox about centering the page. Just make sure to do that for every page. I also agree with the text. Times New Roman is very ugly and boring. Whoever made that the default font should be shot. Common, better looking fonts include: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma.. That's all I can think to say right now..[/color]
Utena_Tenjou Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 0_0 ...All I ever get is flamming... :( I'll go improve the fonts...
Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] That wasn't flaming, that was a helpful suggestion. He could have been alot harsher, but he wasn't and you should thank him for the suggestion. [/color]
No-Name Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 exactly. its suggestions to improve what you already have. if people only want to be patted on the back and told "great job, you rock", they came to the wrong forums.
MarkM Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 For fonts defentally think of Comic sans (its the best!)
projekt_navi Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Layout is fairly simple ... and not that much content is actually shown ... but what am I saying ... no content for me!! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now