Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] Like I said, you should try to improve, because the picture on the right, it just cuts off, and that just looks unappealing, and the circles around the other pictures are alright, but simple. Keep trying though, you'll get there ;) Already closing in on me. [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=indigo]Keep working at it. You're getting better, but you still have quite a ways to go. I don't really find this banner attractive at all.[/color]
Genkai Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 AAHHH!! I DON'T HAVE ANY PROGRAM TO DO THIS WITH! WILL ANYONE DO IT FOR ME? JUST THE PIC IN MY AVATAR SHRUNK AND WITH "G_YYH" ON IT. PLEASE! dear god, enoug caps, eh? Help!
No-Name Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 sure. I don't need to shrink it or anything, i could just put the font in lol. maybe near the top by the head, where it's a nice solid blue?
projekt_navi Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 I would suggest you learn how to do the magic tool (to erase some of the parts). Hmm ... this banner ain't great nor is it bad ... its " ok "
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now