Guest NeoAltron Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=red]What do you all think of my brother?[/COLOR] :devil:
Lia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]hes cool ur not....j/k[/SIZE] :devil: nah, hes cool:D
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 he likes Fist of the north star so he rooles
PiroMunkie Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]I think your brother is..... ummmmmm......... I'll get back to you on that one..[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]I am the bravest, smartest, cleverest, cunningest, brightest, popularest person I know around... [i]But I'm d@mn mean,...I kicked him off the Net[/i][/b] :devil: :D :cross:
Lia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]I am the bravest, smartest, cleverest, cunningest, brightest, popularest person I know around... [i]But I'm d@mn mean,...I kicked him off the Net[/i][/b] :devil: :D :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] u just keep thinkin that to urself....yea.....:rolleyes:
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoAltron [/i] [B][COLOR=red]What do you all think of my brother?[/COLOR] :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Ur bro? I have him on my MSN list. He's okay.[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]cunningest, popularest[/B][/QUOTE] I don't believe those are words hahahaha it would be "more cunning" and "more popular"... or most instead of more... whichever
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I think your brother is wild, crazy, weird, strange....buts that why we all love him!:laugh: :D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 who???? huh???? give me an update here whos bro????
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]who???? huh???? give me an update here whos bro???? [/B][/QUOTE] read his sig silly,
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]I'm my brother's bro! Oh, Transtic,..don't laugh too soon, huahaha,..coz soon, you won't be the one who's doing the mocking...huahaha... *goes and adds popularest and cunningest to Transtic's dictionary...*[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] read his sig silly, [/B][/QUOTE] oops
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 lol, now you get to brag to the world the the surpreme ruler of the universe helped you! j/k.
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]Actually I can't,... how the heck would it sound me saying...: I,..the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, was once helped by the [i]ex[/i]-Supreme Ruler of the Universe... see, doesn't sound good, I tell ya...j/k[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 no i dont my kirbies can do it. GO KIRBIES [COLOR=deeppink]<( " )^[/COLOR]
MysticBabe Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]Actually I can't,... how the heck would it sound me saying...: I,..the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, was once helped by the [i]ex[/i]-Supreme Ruler of the Universe... see, doesn't sound good, I tell ya...j/k[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] The ex? now how can that be? i didn't resign and i wasn't defeated in a battle so there!:laugh: :smirk: :devil: :p :cross:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I AM THE SUPREME RULER!!!!!!! COME MY KIRBIES!!!!!! LET US RUN THIS JOINT!!!!!!!!!! DONT LET SOME GIRL TAKE OVER(j/k) :D :D :D :D :D :D
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 LOL, Kirbys taking over, its a scary thing to think about
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now