Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What do you think is the saddest moment that has happened in any Anime?I think the saddest Part in Any Anime show is when Ash almost Gave up Pikachu...I actully :bawl:that episode...That song really gets to you.So what do you think is the saddest...wait,I already said this,eh oh well.What do you think?
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
the saddest moment in anime histroy (that i can remeber) was the last few moments in wolfwoods life, when he was in the church and he was thinking about millie, the orphans, and other pleasant memories. that was reall touhing to me. also in the X/1999 t.v. series when seshiro died.
Posted
When Miaka said "goodbye" to Evil Tamahome and they both started crying......I was crying too. >.< [In Fushigi Yuugi]

And I thought it was really sad in Fruits Basket when Tohru left the Sohma household and went back to her grandfather's house. Everyone was so sad, especially Kyo and Yuki..... And then Tohru told the story of the Fruits Basket game. I think I cried almost until the very end of that episode.....
Posted
Well I seen one.The saddest I've seen in this year.

In mon colle knights, rockna was held by dread dragon then the dragon'a skin swarmed all over rockna and then Rockna was at dread dragon's bellly.Later dread dragon casts a battle spell.It sucked up almost every one.Kahimi and Mondo's words touched my heart.It was real sad.............Mondo will never see his buddy ever again.And his friends.Mondo's friends are spending there days in eternal darkness.:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
Nadesico, when Ruri finds out her parents are nothing but a computer program. The whole episode is touching. Or when Akito learns the information lady is that little girl with the orange in the first episode.
Posted
Ha! This one goes waaaaayyyyyy back then when I was just a kid. I don't think I need to say SPOILER for this one.

Transformers: When Optimus Prime was killed by Megatron due to that stupid Hot Rod guy. My sisters and I cried our eyes dry because of that movie.
Posted
The saddest things I've ever seen in anime have to be:
The last 3 Sorcerer Hunters episodes
Half of the second to last Saber X episode
The ending of Metropolis
Posted
I didn't consider Neflite's death a sad moment........I could never shed a tear for one of my least-favorite characters. Maybe it was his dub voice....maybe it was Molly's super-obnoxious dub voice, but that moment was just crushed. I think I was smirking when he died.....he was such an idiot it was just funny to me.....:D
Posted
The part in Trigun where Wolfwood was praying in the chapel and talking about Millie and Eden,that part depressed me for a few days. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Also, the end of Utena, that was SO SAD
\
*SPOILER*
-
-
-
-
when the million swords of hatred stabed Utena...I just burst out crying.
-
-
-
-
*END OF SPOILER*

Also, the episode of Fruits Basket when Momoji was descrbing what it's like with his parents...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ifm2181 [/i]
[B]Sounds sad to me :'( [/B][/QUOTE]

Which one, if your talking about the Fruits Basket ones,you have to see the episode to see why it's so sad.

And Utena, you just have to see the entire series....it's REALLY depressing :bawl:
Posted
lets see when knives dies, when saphire dies, um...when everyone dies, and good byes definatly. i heard all of fusigui(sp?) yugi was sad. =,(
Posted
Not ALL of Fushigi Yuugi is sad, but it is very sad a lot..... I think Yu Watase's other series, Ayashi no Ceres, was even sadder than Fushigi Yuugi. It's very depressing, and I think I cried at least once during each DVD. The whole thing is very gloomy and sad.....
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Sad anime moments huh?

Well, I know this is cheesy, but in Sailor Moon, when they Usagi finds out that Mamoru is Tuxedo Mask and he finds out she's Sailor Moon, but he gets stabbed and is dying, and she's the Moon Princess. I always cry on that episode. And then all the episodes after that one where he's really evil and she's so in love with him and she's trying to get him to remember their past together. I'm such a romantic sap...

Then! In Fushigi Yugi... [b]*SPOILER if you haven't seen the entire TV series!!![/b]

When Hotohori tries to hold his son and he can't and he goes through his body and then his son starts crying. That made me cry and I don't even like Hotohori...

[b]*End SPOILER!*[/b]

But yeah, there we go.[/color][/size]
Posted
Ach, the Tux parts... they're sad, somewhat. I guess him dying is a little sadder, but...meh. I never rrwally liked him anyway, but that's just my opinion.
Posted
the end of akira. its hard to explain, but if any of you are big brothers and love your lil bro as much as me, youll understand. the rest of you are just gonna have to trust me on this one.
Posted
Man do I feel Stupid.HALF the Animes you guys are talking about I've never Even heard of.Whats up with that?The only Animes I know are Pokemon,Digimon,DBZ,and Beyblades.o.OMan i'm annoyed of this;) :) :D
Posted
[I]Since I haven't seen many Animes and the ones I have seen haven't had that many sad moments in them I'll have to agree with Def_Kun that the saddest Anime scene I've seen was when[/I]
[B]SPOLIER[/B]



[I]Prime was killed by Megatron due the Bungling of that worthless Hot Rod![/I]



[B]END SPOLIER[/B]

[I]Although I have not cried during any film as of yet, I found that paticular moment Sad because Optimus Prime is my favouriite character in the series.[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lauren [/i]
[B]Man do I feel Stupid.HALF the Animes you guys are talking about I've never Even heard of.Whats up with that?The only Animes I know are Pokemon,Digimon,DBZ,and Beyblades.o.OMan i'm annoyed of this;) :) :D [/B][/QUOTE] You don't happen to be Canadian, are you? We don't get many anime shows at all, unless you have satellite. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...