Pretty Sammy Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Hey everyone! I have my own forums at [URL=http://pub90.ezboard.com/banimeparadiseforums24010]http://pub90.ezboard.com/banimeparadiseforums24010[/URL] I was wondering if anyone wanted to be a moderator or anything... also you can post there it's open. I have alot of topics. If you want to mderate reply here and tell me what froum(s) you want to moderate ok? Bye!
PiroMunkie Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Sorry, I'm hopelessly addicted to this one.. I just cant seem to go back between two boards..[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]I'm a one forum guy...I've joined GT, eXpert gamers, OtakuBoards, Ultima's forum, firemac's forum, Saiyanz Rage forum,...and so on...but I only post here, so meh.....[/b] :rolleyes: :D
XxmagentaxX Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i would be glad to be moderator.. and it doesn't matter what forum.. what ever is availible
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 sorry, but my computer having problem on ezboard, when I go on ezboard my computer stops :(
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] Me a mod? Thatz my dream!!! Of course I will!!!! Thanx!!!!!*hugs Pretty Sammy*Oh yah, and i've been to ur boards and posted a few things. U have 2 registerd members...u and me....u need more....[/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 Ok Matt.D you're a moderator :) Umm... Forest_Pixie and Krillin6913 you guys have to post there first then I can make you moderators. k? :D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 ill be fine here but ill check it out someday like piromunkie said, i, too, am addicted to thses boards
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]Ok Matt.D you're a moderator :) Umm... Forest_Pixie and Krillin6913 you guys have to post there first then I can make you moderators. k? :D [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yay! Thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D Can I also be a mod of Pokèmon and Cardcaptor Sakura?[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now