Corey Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I really hope that this doesn't count as spam, but me and a friend had this converstion today. What colors do certain things taste like? Does water taste like White? Does beef taste Green? What do you all think?
Sere Tuscumbia Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Ah, I have a better question: Can you smell the color nine? Chocolate would taste like black. Don't ask me why. Most would think brown would, because chocolate is brown, but black seems so much more appealing than brown. And I don't think this is spam. It's a perfectly good question (with a lot of wacked up answers like mine.) Sere
Corey Posted August 9, 2002 Author Posted August 9, 2002 I always thought that chocolate tasted more along the lines of a deep red... Sweet yet passionate.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 Nah. Well . . . actually . . . crimson really does sound good for chocolate. And sweet yet passionate? My, aren't you the romancer. And I picked black, because I love saying that. Black. It rolls off the tongue to be bitten off at the end, and seems to melt in your mouth. Also, I just really like the color black. Ah, blue would have to be . . . lemons, or something tart. Tangy. Something that you bite into and go, "Woah!" You know, something that gets your attention REALLY fast. Yeah. Or maybe that would be the color green . . . Sere
vegeta rocker Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 what would an avatar taste like if you licked one? Not one that you print on paper but if you just ripped its image off the screen. i think defeat would taste green. and avatars would taste salty pink.
Corey Posted August 9, 2002 Author Posted August 9, 2002 Pink and Salty? Interesting... Me? A romancer? Maybe... ::Stares at the mirror:: I definitly have the lo... mind for it. lol
Boo Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 I really have no Idea how food tasts. I just eat it and nothing more than that :D About things that tast like colours? love would tast like red (not for the hearts or roses that are red, but for the danger for falling apart from eachother) [size=1][color=red]~I really have no idea how that came up. D_A[/color][/size]
ShadowX Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 nah not to me cuz when ever i am trying something new and it has a distintive colour when i eat it it doesn`t taste like that colour but its really hadr to explain
James Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=royalblue]What does spam taste like? Not ham, that's for sure. [/color]
Recommended Posts