OtakuBoards

hyper dudes^^

17yamcha

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i]
[B]hi im really hyper*jumps up and down* im a new member and as new member i demand taht people post odd and twisted things here^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hey! I see you joined! It's me, 'me'....erm...n/m, but you know me...:D :rolleyes:
btw, I'm more hyper than you, but I've learnt ta control myself so nyeh [/b]:p

i alreadt posted in intros^^and im really hyper i was just saying since im a newie here people should be nice and respond to my thread^^and by odd and twisted i didnt mean gross-_-im not that way..............**** him............hurntin my freind...*mumbles.......*

ssjgoten u r a muther ####er u know that u made my freinds really angry so dont even think biout postin in my threads you jack@$$ and i didnt know i had to look at my e-mail its a junk mess i never check it and i have over a 150 unread messages so shut the **** up oh k u jack@$$

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i]
[B]hi im really hyper*jumps up and down* im a new member and as new member i demand taht people post odd and twisted things here^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I highly doubt your as hyper as I can get after four cappucinos, 3 mochas, 6 hershey bars, a pack of sour skittles, 2 root beer floats, and 7 cans of mountain dew.... not only did I have to urinate [i]REALLY[/i] bad, but I didnt sleep for the next 4 nights.. I dont think i've played tony hawk's pro skater so much in my life..it's like being really drunk, but without the hangover and your hyper [i]and[/i] stupid. Those were some of the funnest days of my life :D[/SIZE]

i was asking for help.....and i dont care that u made my warning go up.............i care taht u made my freindz go up.....and i dont have a reason to hate (infact i dont hate anyone^^) just be angry at anyone set goten cuss u dint do nuthin^^and i think what u did was really mean goten and now my freinds are pissed......-_-and tahts not good.........and whats wrong woth being hyper......now im sick from eating to much-_- :( and what will befall me next is undertermained-_- cuss i fell real shitty.............remind me to not eat chocolate to extreams......i dont feel well*runs to the bathroom*oohhhhhh*nasty sounds can be heard.....*