17yamcha Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 hi im really hyper*jumps up and down* im a new member and as new member i demand taht people post odd and twisted things here^^
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 odd and twisted things? don't get banned on your first day here. want to be my friend?
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i] [B]hi im really hyper*jumps up and down* im a new member and as new member i demand taht people post odd and twisted things here^^ [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Hey! I see you joined! It's me, 'me'....erm...n/m, but you know me...:D :rolleyes: btw, I'm more hyper than you, but I've learnt ta control myself so nyeh [/b]:p
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] Hi, and welcome to Otaku...(obviously is supposed to be in Introduction forum):rolleyes: I would post something twisted, but I don't feel like SPAMing so meh.[/color]
17yamcha Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 i alreadt posted in intros^^and im really hyper i was just saying since im a newie here people should be nice and respond to my thread^^and by odd and twisted i didnt mean gross-_-im not that way..............**** him............hurntin my freind...*mumbles.......*
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I was nice and responded! i was the forst to do so!
White Digivise Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]So u finally figured out how to post eh? [/B][/QUOTE] Who woundn't know how to post. They know how to sign up. Oh well ask nerdsy for a wierd saying. He's usually a funny person. *Smiles* :)
Roxy89 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [color=indigo] HI! I [b]was[/b] hyper but I ran out of sugar....:(...I'm going to get some more though...uhm anywaaaaays:babble:...Welcome to the boards!!!!:p:cross::p:cross:[/color] ~:devil:~
backspace Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 if i have a chocolate 4 breakfast then i'm like..............well lts jus say u don want to knowheheheheheheheheheh SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :wigout:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 i beleive that anyone that is hyper to sugar has a sweet tooth
17yamcha Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 ssjgoten u r a muther ####er u know that u made my freinds really angry so dont even think biout postin in my threads you jack@$$ and i didnt know i had to look at my e-mail its a junk mess i never check it and i have over a 150 unread messages so shut the **** up oh k u jack@$$
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 did u find out on how to turn them off permanently????
KAMAKAZI Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 **** SSJGoten I take it she doesn't like you... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
MysticBabe Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 lol, i get the feeling she doesn't like you either, hmm.....:laugh:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i take it she doesnt like all of us especially ssj goten
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 that was smart i guess shes just overreacting to be warned
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i] [B]hi im really hyper*jumps up and down* im a new member and as new member i demand taht people post odd and twisted things here^^ [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I highly doubt your as hyper as I can get after four cappucinos, 3 mochas, 6 hershey bars, a pack of sour skittles, 2 root beer floats, and 7 cans of mountain dew.... not only did I have to urinate [i]REALLY[/i] bad, but I didnt sleep for the next 4 nights.. I dont think i've played tony hawk's pro skater so much in my life..it's like being really drunk, but without the hangover and your hyper [i]and[/i] stupid. Those were some of the funnest days of my life :D[/SIZE]
17yamcha Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 i was asking for help.....and i dont care that u made my warning go up.............i care taht u made my freindz go up.....and i dont have a reason to hate (infact i dont hate anyone^^) just be angry at anyone set goten cuss u dint do nuthin^^and i think what u did was really mean goten and now my freinds are pissed......-_-and tahts not good.........and whats wrong woth being hyper......now im sick from eating to much-_- :( and what will befall me next is undertermained-_- cuss i fell real shitty.............remind me to not eat chocolate to extreams......i dont feel well*runs to the bathroom*oohhhhhh*nasty sounds can be heard.....*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now