Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*points down*

@_@ yea.. its the second out of the 4 peice i'm making..

you'll have to see.. later.. o.0;; when they are all done what its like... but yea..

critique all you want, please :)

[url]http://strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/coolkam007/fullsize/runaway2.jpg[/url]
Posted
[color=indigo]A Linkin Park oriented banner I see... I like it. It's not too overly Linkin Park themed.. just using the lyrics and adding everything else yourself. :) Well done.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Whoa, Great colors, I love the shades of icy blue here and there, and the texture is sooo kewl. Great job! 9/10 ^^[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...