OtakuBoards

Why do we hate Gundam Wing?

Zero-Sama

Guest firemac
I love the show, and I really don't get why you all hate it so much, I for one love the show and see nothing wrong with the show, I don't care about the other gundam shows at the moment, I like this show a lot, if I find another good gundam show I might change my mind, but I will still like Gundam Wing a lot

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]Well,I'm sorry to tell you,But everything i put up there is true........[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

This is what one would call an oppinion. Maybe you see these things but in my oppinion:
- the Mecha aren't ugly
- the pilots aren't disturbed (a little over the edge maybe)
- there is no reasoning that the pilots are gay
- there isn't much romance but there is action
- I for one see a plot as clear as day
- it's pretty obvious things are gonna be destroyed during a war (I mean, my home country Malta was nearly blown sky high in WW2)
- if Gundams are so invincable why do they keep getting captured, blown up and nearly blown up (case in point: Deathsycthe was blown up)
- I don't get bored

this is just me, if you think differently, good fpr you, but a lot of us see it like this, every GW fan I know personally agrees with most of these points anyways

Sorry if I've offended anyone, no harm meant

Guest Deranged Gerbil
firemac, you have no right to say gundam wing is the best until you have at least seen other series of gundam, apart from the other 2 that was shown on toonami, do yourself a favour, rent/buy some gundam fansubs like mobile fighter g gundam or g savior, and then laugh at yourself for thinking gundam wing was the best

Guest Deranged Gerbil
0083 rocks! get 0079 as well if ya can! keep away from z gundam as it sucks far more that gundam wing

Guest Deranged Gerbil
pretty good choices ya got there, but ya need to expand your gundam collection, and getting 0083 is a good choice if I say so! and if ya like dragonball z then you just have to get g gundam!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
also make a mental note to keep well away from z/zz gundam, although I have seen some people who actually like it, which I find strange :confused:

Guest firemac
[Quote]firemac, you have no right to say gundam wing is the best until you have at least seen other series of gundam, apart from the other 2 that was shown on toonami, do yourself a favour, rent/buy some gundam fansubs like mobile fighter g gundam or g savior, and then laugh at yourself for thinking gundam wing was the best[/Quote]
dude not once did I say it was the best I said I love the show, I never once said it was the best, I just love show and I was just saying my opnion and I was just wodnering why you hate the show so much, so, please double what you say man, and I don't buy the stuff, I'll be a patient and wait for them to be dubbed, it will be better for me

I am in agreement with the whole you have to see the other shows before you can say wing is the best.
however wing was bassicly what made american know that gundam even existed it id certianly the most popular of the shows and the animation is excellent...
Also i saw someone saying that all of the chars are mental i have 2 words for you.
Shinji Ikari,nuff said

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]
Also i saw someone saying that all of the chars are mental i have 2 words for you.
Shinji Ikari,nuff said [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! shinji is what ya called mentally disturbed all right! not only is his relationship with his father, gendo, ****ed up, but the guy is horny as hell!

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]I am in agreement with the whole you have to see the other shows before you can say wing is the best.
however wing was bassicly what made american know that gundam even existed it id certianly the most popular of the shows and the animation is excellent...
Shinji Ikari,nuff said [/B][/QUOTE]
you do realize I never said GW was the best