Zero-Sama Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I personaly hate it because of the plot holes,Invincable Gundams,Plus all of the piliots where emotionaly disturbed.....[/COLOR]
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I hating it because too many people talking about it all the time :mad:
Zero-Sama Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Oh,And this topic was thought up by Shinigami.[/COLOR]
devilmen Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 You my hate gundam wing,but I like gundam wing :devil:
Epy0n Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 the only thing i don't like is that the good guys alwasy win! :devil:
Guest firemac Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I love the show, and I really don't get why you all hate it so much, I for one love the show and see nothing wrong with the show, I don't care about the other gundam shows at the moment, I like this show a lot, if I find another good gundam show I might change my mind, but I will still like Gundam Wing a lot
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Well,I'm sorry to tell you,But everything i put up there is true........[/COLOR]
True Otaku Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 if you thinking gundam wing is good then you should seeing other series of gundam :)
Soul_Keeper Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=teal]Well,I'm sorry to tell you,But everything i put up there is true........[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] This is what one would call an oppinion. Maybe you see these things but in my oppinion: - the Mecha aren't ugly - the pilots aren't disturbed (a little over the edge maybe) - there is no reasoning that the pilots are gay - there isn't much romance but there is action - I for one see a plot as clear as day - it's pretty obvious things are gonna be destroyed during a war (I mean, my home country Malta was nearly blown sky high in WW2) - if Gundams are so invincable why do they keep getting captured, blown up and nearly blown up (case in point: Deathsycthe was blown up) - I don't get bored this is just me, if you think differently, good fpr you, but a lot of us see it like this, every GW fan I know personally agrees with most of these points anyways Sorry if I've offended anyone, no harm meant
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [COLOR=teal]See,And i bet your making this arrgument useless for yourself because you probably haven't seen any other good Gundam series![/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by True Otaku [/i] [B]if you thinking gundam wing is good then you should seeing other series of gundam :) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Exactly right my good man.[/COLOR]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 firemac, you have no right to say gundam wing is the best until you have at least seen other series of gundam, apart from the other 2 that was shown on toonami, do yourself a favour, rent/buy some gundam fansubs like mobile fighter g gundam or g savior, and then laugh at yourself for thinking gundam wing was the best
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 Exactly!I myself and saving up to buy the set of 0083 episodes!
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 0083 rocks! get 0079 as well if ya can! keep away from z gundam as it sucks far more that gundam wing
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 I have mobile suit gundam and am watching 08Th MS Team.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 pretty good choices ya got there, but ya need to expand your gundam collection, and getting 0083 is a good choice if I say so! and if ya like dragonball z then you just have to get g gundam!
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Cool,I'll make a mental note for Mobile Fighter G Gundam and Gundam 0083:War In The Pocket.[/COLOR]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 also make a mental note to keep well away from z/zz gundam, although I have seen some people who actually like it, which I find strange :confused:
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 Well,After i see all the gundam series,exept for that,I'll give it a whirl.
Guest firemac Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [Quote]firemac, you have no right to say gundam wing is the best until you have at least seen other series of gundam, apart from the other 2 that was shown on toonami, do yourself a favour, rent/buy some gundam fansubs like mobile fighter g gundam or g savior, and then laugh at yourself for thinking gundam wing was the best[/Quote] dude not once did I say it was the best I said I love the show, I never once said it was the best, I just love show and I was just saying my opnion and I was just wodnering why you hate the show so much, so, please double what you say man, and I don't buy the stuff, I'll be a patient and wait for them to be dubbed, it will be better for me
gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I am in agreement with the whole you have to see the other shows before you can say wing is the best. however wing was bassicly what made american know that gundam even existed it id certianly the most popular of the shows and the animation is excellent... Also i saw someone saying that all of the chars are mental i have 2 words for you. Shinji Ikari,nuff said
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B] Also i saw someone saying that all of the chars are mental i have 2 words for you. Shinji Ikari,nuff said [/B][/QUOTE] lol! shinji is what ya called mentally disturbed all right! not only is his relationship with his father, gendo, ****ed up, but the guy is horny as hell!
Mari DeRoot Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 :rolleyes: Gee...yah guys don't have to get so worked up about it. If ya hate it ya hate it with good reason. If U like it U like it...and that's that. This discussion will just drag on!! Like a SPEED RACER CARTOON!!:eek: aRRRGGHHH!
Narius Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Well I've only seen GW, because I live in canada and you can't get good Gundam Wing anywhere :( But GW endless Waltz was a great movie! one of the best animes I've ever seen.(not saying the best so don't start yelling at me)
Guest firemac Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]I am in agreement with the whole you have to see the other shows before you can say wing is the best. however wing was bassicly what made american know that gundam even existed it id certianly the most popular of the shows and the animation is excellent... Also i saw someone saying that all of the chars are mental i have 2 words for you. Shinji Ikari,nuff said [/B][/QUOTE] you do realize I never said GW was the best
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now