Guest BingDC3 Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Hey guys!![/COLOR] :D [COLOR=red]For a while now, ive been collecting Friends videos (sitcom). I was just wonderin if ne1 liked the programme as much as i do?! i am SUCH a friends freak.....if ne1 wants to challenge me 2 any friends q's.....bring em on...see if i know em guys!![/COLOR] ;) hope 2 hear ur q's swn! luv me x x x
Andrew Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 [I]Hey babe. Take it from me, she is by far the biggest Friends Freak I have ever met! I must admit I like Friends. it's quite funny.[/I]
ifm2181 Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 Sometimes, I watch it. It's pretty funny, but there's always something else on when it's on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now