Guest Solid Snake Posted September 11, 2002 Posted September 11, 2002 [color=teal]I think they both look great. ^_^ It's cool how you used your own design and multiple colors to make it look so exquisid. Are you going to be using these any time soon?[/color] :blah:
Hideki Posted September 11, 2002 Posted September 11, 2002 Nice and interesting. It's even better cuz it's small ^_~
Kinetic Posted September 11, 2002 Posted September 11, 2002 Great work as usual Herman, but I think the sig in the first attatchment is the best ;)
Barra Maral Posted September 11, 2002 Posted September 11, 2002 Yeah I think they are both good. Good work, shift.
SS Vegeta Posted September 12, 2002 Posted September 12, 2002 Awesome! I have seen alot of your work before Herma......Shift. But I must say that avatar surpasses anything I have ever seen you do graphic wise. ;) Keep it up Herma.....Shift. :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now