Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Right now, Rare has 5 games planned for 2003 (including my beloved Kameo). That worries me, since they could sacrifice quality if they work so fast. I believe they should change that 5 to a 3.

Now, time to wait 'till I can buy a X-box...
Posted
[color=royalblue]I don't think five is too many...when you consider the fact that they've been working on some of these games for two years or more.

If I were you, I'd keep my eye on Zoonami (company made up of former Goldeneye/Perfect Dark staffers). I really can't wait to see what their new secret project is...[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Zoonami, eh? Hmm, I really hope they make a FPS that follows in Perfect Dark's footsteps... Without actually being a Perfect Dark game, since that'll be on the Xbox... Perfect Dark is the only FPS that I really like much (though that'll soon change with Metroid Primes release, though that's not your standard FPS), and it'd be cool to have another similar game on the GCN.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...